FitUSA – The company specialized in sublimated athletic apparel. In 2016, the company changed ownership and began operating under Fabrox. In order to best serve their customer base and focus on their American-made roots they made a final brand change to FitUSA Manufacturing in February of 2017.
FitUSA Manufacturing is a full-package apparel production company. Some of their major areas of focus are sublimation, cut/sew, pattern making, grading, fabric sourcing, warehousing, and logistics.
- Must have understanding of knits.
- Ability to Operate or learn, single needle, multi needle, Over lock, Cover stitch.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- GED or HS diploma preferred
- Minimum 2 years industrial sewing or equivalent experience
- Experience in producing items in any of the following areas preferred:
- Sports Apparel
- Outdoor Apparel (outerwear)
Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Must possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be team oriented
- Must develop the mindset of continuous evaluation/improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
Please submit cover letter and resume to: Petep@fitusamanufacturing.com
FitUSA is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer with Spanish speaking staff